[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Pace works alongside parents and carers of children who are – or are at risk of being – sexually exploited by perpetrators external to the family. They offer guidance and training to professionals on how child sexual exploitation affects the whole family.
Pace seeks to:
- Enable parents and carers to safeguard and stop their children being sexually exploited.
- Provide evidence and specialist advice in order to demonstrate to partners that parents and carers have an essential safeguarding role.
- Work with parents and partners to disrupt and bring perpetrators to justice.
- Influence national and local policy and practice to reflect the active safeguarding role of parents and the impact on families of child sexual exploitation.
- Sustain long term change by training partners in the active role of parents and carers safeguarding their children.
Pace helps parents to understand what is happening to their child and how parents can be the primary agents in helping their child disclose and break away from child sexual exploitation.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Read More” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fpaceuk.info%2Ffor-parents%2F||target:%20_blank|rel:nofollow”][vc_column_text]
Pace has a long history of working collaboratively with the police and social services and looks forward to further cooperation with more agencies. They offer training and guidance for best practice.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Read More” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fpaceuk.info%2Ffor-professionals%2F||target:%20_blank|rel:nofollow”][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Refer to CSE Services” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onestopsocial.co.uk%2Fchild-sexual-exploitation-support-services-childrens-society%2F||target:%20_blank|rel:nofollow”][/vc_column][/vc_row]