Share This Post
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Join our Manchester Branch today! Due to the hugely successful Adult Social Care Networking Partnership that we run in Lancashire, we have now agreed to expand to Manchester. So, if you’re an adult social care provider or training provider based in the Manchester area, be sure to contact us today to join. In recent meetings, those in attendance have benefitted from free personalisation training as well as pointers for effective social media and online presence. We even confirmed Skill for Care Locality Managers to attend and present. It’s also a place to discuss best practice and network with training provider and services.
For a nominal yearly subscription fee you will receive such benefits as:
- 20% off all Listings Packages, including: Featured Social Care Directory, Jobs Board, Training & Courses Board, Events Page & Resources Board.
- 20% off selected training, courses & events facilitated by One Stop Social.
- Free Bi-Monthly Networking Meetings.
- Free Places on our Development Event Days, (Max. 3 places per organisation – additional places available at a reduced rate of 20%).
- Promote your service’s upcoming blogs and news on One Stop Social’s news section and via our extensive social media reach, (A great way for telling people about your organisation’s Achievements and Good News stories!).
- Support and Assistance to access Workforce Development Funding and alerts of other funding opportunities your organisation may be interested in.
- We also offer reduced cost assistance to complete your NMDS-SC returns, (a requirement when applying for Skills for Care WDF funding).
Who should join the Networking Partnership?
- Any Health, Social Work & Social Care Services
- Social Care Managers & Owners
- Training Providers specialising in Social Care
- Social Care Professionals
- Social Workers
- Support Workers
- Anyone working or providing a service in the Social Work and Care Sectors
Contact us today if you would like to join or would like to discuss how this would benefit your service.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Contact us” color=”warning” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.onestopsocial.co.uk%2Fcontact-us%2F||target:%20_blank|rel:nofollow”][/vc_column][/vc_row]