This is a great direct resource toolkit to promote and enhance listening and to build rapport and engagement with children.
The aims of this toolkit are to improve the practitioner’s capacity to:
- Establish rapport;
- Provide a clear introduction using child-appropriate methods of communication, on their name, role, aims of the intervention and what will happen next;
- Develop an ongoing professional relationship built on the child’s understanding of the professional’s role and what to expect from them;
- Capture information on the child’s perspective of their ‘lived world’;
- Establish the child’s wishes and feelings;
- Magnetic Board
- 2X Sets of Magnetic Illustrated pictures (10 in each set)
- Magnetic Game
- Paper sticker pictures (70 stickers)
- 2 pieces of magnetic paper
- Lived World Illustrated House (3 Cards)
- ‘Hello! I Am’ Introduction Story Book
- Self-Esteem Story book
OSS community members can purchase toolkit for discounted price of £92.00 (shipping included), contact us at email@example.com.